DREADLOCKS COLLAGE PAPER DOLL KIT
- (1) Dreadlocks paper doll
- (1) Page of clothing patterns
- (1) Handcrafted paper tie-dye or watercolor page
- (1) Repurposed paper (gift wrap, wallpaper or fabric scrap)
- (1) Ribbon and repurposed netting
- (1) Repurposed Tissue paper
What You'll Need
You will need scissors, pencil and/or pen, glue such as glue stick, white glue or fabric glue or a parent/adult with a hot glue gun.
You can use tape, paper clips, staples, velcro dots and/or sticky back squares to attach clothing to your paper doll.
Add your own beads, buttons, shells, sequins, stickers, feathers and lots of imagination, creativity and fun!
- CUT out your paper doll.
- Cut out the clothing patterns.
- Trace patterns on wrapping paper, wallpaper, fabric scraps to design and make lots of clothes for Dreadlocks.
Or make your own watercolor and tie-dye paper for your Dreadlocks paper doll wardrobe.
- Add your own beads, buttons, shells, sequins, stickers, feathers and lots of imagination, creativity and fun!